Active File Recovery 21 Free Download
Active File Recovery 21 Latest Version for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Active File Recovery 21 Free Download for supported version of Windows.
Active File Recovery 21 Free Download OverviewEfficient & easy to use recovery tool for deleted or lost files, damaged or re-formatted volumes, even if your PC doesn’t boot Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, ReFS, HFS+, ApFS, UFS, XFS, JFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS filesystems recovery Designed for Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016 Supports FDD / HDD / IDE / USB / SATA / eSATA / SAS / SCSI / SSD disks and RAID disk arrays Supports all types of USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards, External USB drives and USB3 disks. You can also download R-Studio 8.14 Network Technician. Recovers deleted files from damaged, formatted, reformatted, or deleted partitions: Microsoft exFAT, FAT/FAT32, NTFS, ReFS; Apple HFS+ & ApFS; Unix UFS, XFS and JFS; Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFs Ability to define disk areas to scan, recover named streams, use different filename conflict resolution methods Different types of scan: QuickScan (Fast), SuperScan (Slow) and LastChance recovery when no one works SuperScan detects deleted or damaged partitions and logical drives, and scans disks with damaged MBR, Recovered files and folders can be saved on any local or network drives. You can also download Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery.
Features of Active File Recovery 21 Free DownloadBelow are some amazing features you can experience after installation of Active File Recovery 21 please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
- Recover deleted files after Recycle Bin has been emptied or files were deleted while by passing the Recycle Bin
- Recover files lost due to accidental disk formatting damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure
- Recover photos & pictures deleted from a USB Flash or images lost after formatting a Memory Card (SD, CompactFlash)
- Data restoring when partition or volume is deleted damaged or formatted, or disk has bad sectors
- Recovers files from deleted/damaged/re-formatted partitions and volumes
- Recovers files located on NTFS, ReFS, exFAT, FAT, HFS+, ApFS, UFS, XFS, JFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 & BtrFS file systems
- Integrated Active@ Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) allows to inspect raw disk sectors (MBR, Boot Sectors, MFT records…)
- Virtually rebuilds damaged RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 and Span disk arrays. Damaged RAID data recovery
- File Organizer for files detected by signatures allows to re-organize files in folders tree, rename files based on the internal attributes and preview re-organized data before actual recovery occurs
- User-defined file signatures can be created using simple syntax (RegExp supported) and loaded from a text file
- Includes bootable Windows Recovery environment (WipPE-based ISO image) for recovery of files and partitions when machine does not boot
- Includes LiveCD – bootable Linux Recovery environment (Linux-based ISO image) for date recovery when machine does not boot. Boots the latest UEFI secure boot x64 PCs as well as legacy BIOS machines
- Includes Boot Disk Creator – being able to prepare Windows-based or Linux-based bootable recovery media on CD/DVD/Blu-ray or USB disk
System Requirements for Active File Recovery 21 Free DownloadBefore you install Active File Recovery 21 Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Active File Recovery 21 Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Active File Recovery 21
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_Active_File_Recovery_21.zip
- Download File Size: 42 MB. (Because of constant update from back-end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
How to Install Active File Recovery 21
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.
- If needed password is always igetintopc.com
- Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program.
- Remember to check igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow instructions in text file.
- If you are having trouble please get help from our contact us page.